By merely using the App, You shall be deemed to have contracted with SpotASAP Technologies Private Limited and have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions herein contained, including the various policies incorporated by reference in this Agreement.
Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872 are permitted to use the App. Any person who is 'incompetent to contract' within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the App. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, and you wish to use or transact on the App, you must only transact using the App registered under the name of a legal guardian or parents. SpotASAP reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the App if it is brought to SpotASAP's notice or if it is discovered that you are ineligible to use the App.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you know or suspect that someone unauthorized knows your password or any other security breach, then you should notify us by contacting us immediately and in no event later than 24 hours through the address provided in the "Contact Us" section of the website. If SpotASAP has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the App, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account without any liability to SpotASAP and without any prior notice to you. Without prejudice to the above, SpotASAP reserves the right to recover from you any and all damages, losses or costs that are levied on or suffered by SpotASAP due to misuse of your account or password whether due to reasons attributable to you or not.
It is very important that you log out when you have finished using the App and preferably every time you leave your mobile device unattended. If you leave yourself logged in, then someone else may use your mobile device and have access to your Account. They may read, modify, or delete content from your Account. They may send emails out from your user ID. They may even attempt to hack or damage the system from your user ID
When You use the App or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The App is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. SpotASAP is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the App's Users. Consequently:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered and agreed to by and between Consumers and Seller / Service Providers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include as applicable and without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. SpotASAP does not have any control over nor does it determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the negotiation, offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Consumers and Seller / Service Providers.
- SpotASAP does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be solder offered to be sold or purchased on the App. SpotASAP does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase or service of any products or services on the App. SpotASAP accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- SpotASAP is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Consumers and Seller / Service Providers. SpotASAP cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Consumers and/or Seller / Service Providers will perform any transaction concluded on the App. SpotASAP shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Consumers and Seller / Service Providers.
- SpotASAP does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the App and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- SpotASAP does not at any point of time during any transaction between Consumer and Seller / Service Provider on the App come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller / Service Provider nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller / Service Provider to Consumer.
- At no time shall SpotASAP hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall SpotASAP have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Consumers and Seller / Service Providers. SpotASAP is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The App is only an application that provides access to the technology platform managed by SpotASAP that can be utilized by Users to buy and sell products or services. SpotASAP is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller / Service Provider and the Consumer.
At no time shall SpotASAP hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall SpotASAP have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
SpotASAP is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Seller / Service Provider(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: In the event the pricing of any product(s) listed on the App is, due to some technical issue, typographical error or mistake published by a Seller / Service Provider, incorrectly reflected, the Seller / Service Provider may cancel such your order(s). In any such event SpotASAP shall not be liable for and You hereby release and indemnify SpotASAP and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of such cancellation of the order.
- You release and indemnify SpotASAP and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the App and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, SpotASAP cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the App. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the App.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
SpotASAP reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the SpotASAP Services. SpotASAP reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, SpotASAP may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered through the App. In such an event, SpotASAP reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be intimated to users of the App and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately thereafter. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to SpotASAP Technologies Private Limited.
The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the SpotASAP Services.
SpotAsap is Only a Venue
The Service is a communications platform for enabling the connection between individuals seeking to pay their monthly recurring payment or fees. The Company does not guarantee or warrant, and makes no representations regarding, the reliability, quality or suitability of such service providers. When interacting with service providers you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don't know. By using the Service, you agree to hold the Company free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction involved. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Use of the App
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of App shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to 'indecent representation of women' within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of 'junk mail', 'chain letters', or unsolicited mass mailing or 'spamming';
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see 'Copyright complaint' below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the App or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the App or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the App or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ('ISPs') or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to copy or or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Content on the App,, to obtain or attempt to obtain any data or information about the App or the Content through any means other than that which has been purposely made available through the App. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App, or any other systems or networks connected to the App, by hacking, password 'mining' or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App or any network connected to the App nor breach the security or authentication measures on the App or any network connected to the App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to App, or any other customer, including any account on the App not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the App or any service or information made available or offered by or through the App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the App.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms SpotASAP, SpotASAP.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of SpotASAP or Seller / Service Providers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any SpotASAP's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the App or SpotASAP's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to SpotASAP.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or any transaction being conducted on the App, or with any other person's use of the App.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the App or any service offered on or through the App. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity or access the App through another user's account, unless authorized to do so.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the App, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the App.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or 'hackers') may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the App and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the App, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the App You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the App. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the App.
- SpotASAP shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your owner through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on the App
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the App for downloading, if any, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This App, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the App are provided on 'as is' and 'as available' basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, SpotASAP does not warrant that:
SpotASAP will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the App. SpotASAP does not warrant that this App; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the App; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on App constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on App are governed by different state laws and if Seller / Service Provider is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller / Service Provider will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller / Service Provider from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the App. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- This App will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Selling / Service Providing
The listing description of the item/service must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item/service description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Consumer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the App. SpotASAP reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the App, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between 'Bank/s', or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on App by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. App will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on App.
Before shipping / delivering / fulfilling a service as part of your order, Seller / Service Provider may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Consumer and Seller / Service Provider and payment facility is merely used by the Consumer and Seller / Service Provider to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render SpotASAP liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on SpotASAP's App.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by SpotASAP is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the SpotASAP App using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, SpotASAP is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Consumers:
- You, as a Consumer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller / Service Provider to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller / Service Provider using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller / Service Provider using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Consumer, may agree with the Seller / Service Provider through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Consumer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate SpotASAP App features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Consumer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Consumer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using App features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Consumer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Consumer (As per registration details provided by the Consumer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to SpotASAP in case of any misuse by Consumer.
- Refund shall be subject to Consumer complying with Policies.
- SpotASAP reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which SpotASAP may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Consumer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- SpotASAP reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Consumers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Consumer with SpotASAP or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- SpotASAP may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Consumers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Consumer for security or other reasons at the discretion of SpotASAP. As a result of such check if SpotASAP is not satisfied with the creditability of the Consumer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Consumers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- SpotASAP may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller / Service Provider to Dispatch, if SpotASAP deems suspicious or for Consumers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, SpotASAP may hold Transaction Price and SpotASAP may not inform Seller / Service Provider to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Consumer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Consumer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Consumer and Seller / Service Provider acknowledge that SpotASAP will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of SpotASAP.
Compliance with Laws:
- Consumer and Seller / Service Provider shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and SpotASAP App.
Consumer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Consumer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Consumer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Cancellation and Refund
You must notify the participating Seller / Service Provider immediately if you decide to cancel your order, preferably by phone, and quote your order number. If the Seller / Service Provider accepts your cancellation, no cancellation fee applies. If the Seller / Service Provider refuses cancellation, e.g. because preparation of ordered item has been completed and/or delivery personnel has already been dispatched, it may not be cancelled. We will not be able to refund any order, which has been already dispatched.
If the cancellation was made in time and once the Seller / Service Provider has accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
In the unlikely event that the Participating Seller / Service Provider delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item. If the Participating Seller / Service Provider can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), its staff should inform you or propose a replacement for missing items. You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery or fulfilment and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue has to be settled directly with the Participating Seller / Service Provider.
If SpotASAP has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its Consumers and Seller / Service Providers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then SpotASAP may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such Consumer and Seller / Service Provider and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
SpotASAP reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, SpotASAP may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the App is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. SpotASAP make no representation that materials in the App are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access the App from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and SpotASAP is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
The App is controlled and operated by SpotASAP and products are sold by respective Seller / Service Providers. All material on the App, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
All content included on this App, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SpotASAP or its Seller / Service Providers, unless owned by any third party and protected by applicable copyright laws. All other such content not owned by SpotASAP that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners. All software used on this App is the property of SpotASAP and is protected by applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized copying or reproduction of the above identified material is strictly prohibited by law.
"SpotASAP", the SpotASAP logo and other marks indicated on the app are trademarks of SpotASAP. Other SpotASAP graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of SpotASAP. SpotASAP's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SpotASAP's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SpotASAP. All other trademarks not owned by SpotASAP that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Material on App is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
SpotASAP respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to SpotASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
SpotASAP we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this App is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this App.
SpotASAP prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller / Service Provider pages and all other areas of the App that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Seller / Service Providers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
Report offensive Display Names
Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the App; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on App contain profanity, disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
SpotASAP will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits placed on account privileges;
Loss of special status;
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by SpotASAP. SpotASAP encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, SpotASAP will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate SpotASAP policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - SpotASAP does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of SpotASAP System - SpotASAP allows Users to facilitate transactions through the SpotASAP system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - SpotASAP will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - SpotASAP's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by SpotASAP Users. SpotASAP Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of SpotASAP - SpotASAP prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the SpotASAP App. Offers of this nature are potential fraud risk for both Consumers and Seller / Service Providers.
SpotASAP policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Limits on account privileges
Cancellation of listings
Loss of special status
SpotASAP does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the App, if any, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using App's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the App may provide links to the third party websites of our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, SpotASAP assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. SpotASAP do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). SpotASAP does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
SpotASAP Infringement Verification
SpotASAP has put in place SpotASAP Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in SpotASAP's interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the App, as they erode Consumer and good Seller / Service Provider trust.
SpotASAP does not and cannot verify that Seller / Service Providers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, SpotASAP is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to SpotASAP. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our experienced staff will contact you.
We are committed to provide excellent customer experience. However, we attend to complaints with diligence. We aim to respond to your complaints within 2 (two) business days. All complaints and feedback should be addressed to the following email ID email@example.com